Doo Dah Parade
July 4th, 2022 - Columbus, OH
- Have we mentioned everything is free?
- It's FREE to march in the Doo Dah Parade!
- No Pre-Registration Required
- Just show up to line up!
- (yes, we know that's unusual - thank these folks in the for that)
- Line-up @ noon on Park Street
- (between Buttles/Goodale)
- heading north bound.
- Enter in from Goodale Blvd.
- A Few Needed Rules
- (We Hate Rules Too, But Sometimes People Need Them)
- All Politicians Must Wear A Funny Hat (Everyone In Their Group Needs To Be Goofyied Up Too - This Ain't Arlington, People)
- No Blatant Advertising (Folks Want To See Your Political Pokes, Not Business Strokes)
- No Full Nudity (This Isn't A Strip Club)
- No Water Balloons Or Super Soakers (Let's Not Ruin People's Art Please)
- No Throwing Candy Or Any Other Junk From The Parade (Besides Having To Clean Up Your Trash, There's A Chance Of Someone Getting Run Over This Way)
- No Soft-Pawed Animals "Walking" in the Parade (Unless You Too Walk Barefoot)
- EXPLAIN YOURSELF:
- Here's how some people explained Doo Dah: