Doo Dah Parade
- Free Live Music 11 Noon - 7:00 p.m. at the Goodale Park Gazebo (Park & Buttles) 11:00 The Devil Doves
- 12:00 Brian Clash & Coffeehouse Rebels
- 1:00 p.m. Doo Dah Parade
- 1:15 Victorious KayBirds
- 2:15 Donna Mogavero
- 3:15 Betty Bangs
- 4:15 Dan Dougan and His Little Bothers
- 5:15 McCallister
- 6:15 ElectroCulture Circus
- Have we mentioned everything is free?
- It's FREE to march in the Doo Dah Parade!
- No Pre-Registration Required Just show up to line up!
- (yes, we know that's unusual - thank these folks in the for that)
- Try not to breath on people.
- Line-up @ noon on Park Street
- (between Buttles/Goodale)
- heading north bound.
- Enter in from Goodale Blvd.
- There is No Entry Fee! You Just Show Up! (really! No registration!)
- A Few Needed Rules
- (We Hate Rules Too, But Sometimes People Need Them)
- All Politicians Must Wear A Funny Hat (Everyone In Their Group Needs To Be Goofyied Up Too - This Ain't Arlington, People)
- No Blatant Advertising (Folks Want To See Your Political Pokes, Not Business Strokes)
- No Full Nudity (This Isn't A Strip Club)
- No Water Balloons Or Super Soakers (Let's Not Ruin People's Art Please)
- No Throwing Candy Or Any Other Junk From The Parade (Besides Having To Clean Up Your Trash, There's A Chance Of Someone Getting Run Over This Way)
- No Soft-Pawed Animals "Walking" Parade (Unless You Walk Barefoot Too)
- Here's how some people explain Doo Dah:
(Columbus, OH) The world-renowned Doo Dah Parade is returning to the streets of Columbus on July 4, 2021. The 38th Annual celebration of Liberty and Lunacy, Freedom of Speech and Humor will be satirizing the world LIVE from the Fabulous Short North starting at 1 p.m.
After the pandemic lockdown, tinfoil hat insurrections and a 17-year Cicadian slumber, the world needs a good laugh or two. Doo Dah Parade Disorganizers are unplanning for a fine group of marchers to wind their way through Victorian Village and along High Street. Overseeing it all will be Doo Dah Less-Than-Grand Marshal for 2021: Captain Ohio.
Disorganizers also emphasize that the best way to experience Doo Dah is to be IN the parade. Get your humor out and create a memorable entry! No registration is necessary; all you have to do is show up. Line up for parade participants begins at Noon on Park Street (Enter from Goodale.)
More Doo Dah Parade factoids:
• 1 PM: Singing out of the National Anthem (Corner of Buttles and Park)
• Parade steps off immediately following
• 11 PM – 7 PM: Doo Dah Party and live bands at the Gazebo in Goodale Park
Read the small print: NO ADVERTISERS, NO FULL NUDITY and ALL POLITICIANS MUST WEAR A FUNNY HAT…AND MASK!
“Best Political Satire Parade West of the White House!” Compete with Full Free Live Music Party!