Route & Parking
- Lot Next to Skully's Music-Diner (High Street) 2019/DhStt4OXto-13.jpg
- Lot Next to Convention Center (High Street) Plus, they have a new garage on Goodale!
- Streets behind Giant Eagle (Thurber Drive)
- Lot across the street from Zeno's (3rd Avenue)
- Hubbard Avenue School (Wilbur Avenue - 1 block North of Hubbard) 104 West Hubbard-PTO fundraiser.
- Any street that is NOT on the parade route and has permit parking BECAUSE IT'S A HOLIDAY AND PERMIT PARKING IS WAIVED on 7/4!)
- The Hub Parking Garage (near Union Food + Cafe')
- Parking garage behind Mike's bar (corner of Buttles & High)
- Pizutti Garage (on Russell between High & Park)
- CoGo Bikes
- Ride your bike.
- COTA/CBus it.
- There's several parking garages in Arena District. Stop in at Park Street Tavern or City Tavern in Italian Village (a parade contributor) for a refreshment on the way to up line-up
- Parking is allowed IN Goodale Park, but NOT on the grass - Don't be a Grasshole! If you plan on parking in the lots of Goodale Park, arrive very early before line-up closes off the entrance. There's also a parking lot on west side of park coming in off Dennison Ave.
- On Goodale Blvd (along the south side of the park) are TONS of parking spaces. - Meters are free on 7/4!
- Parking garage in South Campus Gateway - walk down or take COTA (remember - Holiday hours)
- Don't park anywhere, stick a sign on your car and drive IN the Doo Dah Parade!
FREE T-SHIRTS & WHISTLES!! Have a front row seats to the Doo Dah Parade by becoming a Volunteer for Doo Dah as InSECURITY!! Help with clean-up / parade monitoring / crowd control. It’s easy & fun! Register to volunteer for your street corner at www.DooDahParade.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know you live there, and you might be able to get your supplies in advance.